1. Record-breaking Beckham of the day: Mr. Posh Spice helped break the Guinness World Record for the most consecutive penalty kicks yesterday, working alongside other famous soccer stars you've probably never heard of.
2. Inappropriate costume of the day: "America's Next Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry was kicked out of Comic-Con for wearing too provocative an outfit this year. Wait, that doesn't make any sense ...
3. "Sex and the City" rumor of the day: The much buzzed-about prequel film to Candace Bushnell's series may be going forward with Blake Lively, Emma Roberts, Selena Gomez and Elizabeth Olsen. Or possibly not! Try to guess which actress would be taking which role (if true) ... the unconfirmed answers may surprise you!
4. Odd staffing of the day: Larry Flynt made a video asking Daniel Tosh to run a Hustler editorial meeting while he's out of town. Apparently the only qualification needed for a managerial position at a porn magazine is an arsenal of self-deprecating gay jokes.
5. Mac fact of the day: Comedian Mark Malkoff tests the limits of the Apple store's "anything goes" policy with a series of escalating pranks at one of its New York locations.