1. Finally! "Battleship" trailer released: Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard on one boat for 120 minutes is well worth the inexplicable "Pearl Harbor"-meets-"Transformers" plot.
2. Steve Carell has a gigantic head: Did you know that on any given movie poster, Steve Carell's head has to be larger than his costars "by a minimum of 20 percent"?
Sure, laugh all you want, but I bet there are some celebrities out there who actually have a clause like this in their contract.
3. Pastor thanks God for "smokin' hot wife": Hey, it's better than thanking God for the cars. We actually have Japan to thank for them, mostly.
4. A real Wall-E: A YouTuber named DJ Sures has created his own version of the Pixar robot, and shows folks at home how to build one themselves. But... can it love?
5. A&E's new show, "Russian Dolls": Wait, is this supposed to be the New York answer to "Jersey Shore," or "The Real Housewives of Brighton Beach"?
Oh, who am I kidding? I'll watch it regardless.