1. Justin Bieber is a drive-thru jerk: Justin Bieber, prince of pranks, tapes himself "coning" a poor Wendy's employee. What's coning? It's even dumber than planking. Let's just leave it at that.
Justin Bieber = Joffrey Baratheon
2. Lindsay Lohan new friend is a puppet: Filmed during her house arrest, Lindsay Lohan is interviewed by Rico, a marsupial-looking creature that appears to be Air New Zealand's answer to both Borat and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. But not as funny and twice as awkward.
This show is great... for me to poop on.
3. "Dark Knight Rises" scenes leaked during filming: Warning: These shots, taken by the paparazzi on-set in Pittsburgh, allegedly contain spoilers about a Batman/Bane fight scene. So spoiler alert: this movie will contain a blizzard during a mob fight.
Watch the rest of the videos here.
4. Fat Mac from "Always Sunny": We've already heard about the 50 pounds that "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" star Rob McElhenney gained "for the sheer comedy of playing a fat guy." Now watch the trailer for the season premiere, which is sure to be as loaded with laughs as it is with calories.
5. Lady Gaga talks about Amy Winehouse on "The View": As today's guest host, Gaga came totally prepared for Barbara Walters to make the inevitable comparison between herself and the tragic star, but the little monster still held her own admirably. She was open about her own relationship with drug use, and used the topic to discuss the recent death of her close friend and collaborator, Clarence Clemons.
Man, Lady Gaga is even dressed normally (for her) today. Can't she just replace Elisabeth Hasselbeck permanently?