1. Unnecessary tour of the day: "The Real Housewives" Live Tour will feature women from all of the different manifestations of Bravo's reality show as they perform ... what exactly? Do any of them have actual talents? I had hoped this was to be a musical production of some sort, with costumes by Shereé Whitfield and wigs by Kim Zolciak, but apparently it's just going to involve the women taking their reunion episodes on the road.
2. Cancellation of the day: Sorry, Kate Gosselin, your money train is at an end, as TLC has just canceled " Kate Plus 8." Don't worry, I'm sure you will find other ways to exploit your children for cash ... maybe have the younger ones try out for "Toddlers & Tiaras"?
3. Preemptive grieving of the day: We knew this moment would come, but we still don't feel prepared to hear that next season will be the finale of "Breaking Bad." I'm thinking there's a spinoff in the works with Kate Gosselin as Bryan Cranston's quirky new love interest.
4. Birth of the day: Tina Fey's second daughter, Penelope Athena. Oh come on, Tina! You aren't even going to try to make things interesting by naming your kid after a piece of machinery or your favorite food?
5. Hot androgyny of the day: To get everyone pumped up for Fashion Week, New York magazine profiled the beatific Andrej Pejic, who models both male and female lines on the runway, and who claims to have "left (his) gender open to artistic interpretation."