Bill Murray (aka "shape-shifting coyote trickster god Bill Murray," as Drew Magary dubbed him) recently gave a toast at a complete stranger's bachelor party. Yes: He not only crashed the party, which would have been cool enough, but he also gave a speech on the fly. And this improvised speech, in which Murray dispensed pearls of wisdom that were not remotely directed at the groom-to-be, was at once funny and touching and weird. So in case you need any, a few reasons to invite Murray to your bachelor party:
5. He will not ruin the surprise, if there happens to be one.
4. He appreciates a good meal.
3. He looks great in a tux -- if you're opting for a formal affair.
2. He may bring along some of his famous friends.
1. He is literally "up" for anything.