Think of Quentin Tarantino’s seminal crime epic “Pulp Fiction.” Of all the myriad characters, which one would you most like to be? Not who would you most like to have a beer with; John Travolta’s thuggish Vincent or Bruce Willis’ punch-drunk palooka Butch might fit that bill, and Sam Jackson’s questing hitman Jules could win some votes if you're a sucker for fiery oration and unfettered charisma.
But how about Harvey Keitel's slick mob fixer, Winston Wolf? Wolf is a quick judge of character, a smooth operator and above all else, a problem solver. Even the stickiest situations are quickly assessed, expertly addressed and — as Jules keenly notes — handled.
You can think of Project Management as the art of the “handle.” Considering studies put the failure rate of most business projects at 70%, there clearly aren’t enough Winston Wolfs in the world. But there could be one more, should you choose to pursue this lucrative career path. You can take the first step by learning the proper methods for attacking any business project from a host of battle-tested approaches with the training in this Project Management Professional Certification Training Bundle.
This package includes ten different courses, each spotlighting a popular Project Management approach.
- CompTIA Project+ PK0-003 (a $299 value)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation (a $299 value)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) (a $299 value)
- Certified Associate In Project Management (PMI-CAPM) (a $299 value)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (a $299 value)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (a $299 value)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (a $299 value)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner (a $299 value)
- PRINCE2 Foundation (a $299 value)
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Operation (a $299 value)
Across 110 hours of instruction, you’ll learn Six Sigma, PRINCE2, ITIL and some of the other top Project Management systems being used by premier Project Managers.
This training will set you up to pass crucial certification exams, and help you manage teams and projects more efficiently towards set goals. Right now, it’s only $39.99, a 90 percent savings off its regular price.