1. Kirstie Alley is not happy with David Letterman: Although there's no love lost between Kirstie Alley and Salon, it's kind of fun to watch the talk show host squirm while she reads Letterman back some of the fat jokes he's made about her.
2. Bill Nye the Science Guy on Fox News: Nye just cannot believe what this one anchor is saying about the non-existence of climate change. "Uh, volcanoes are not connected to the burning of fossil fuels."
Also: "When you say to yourself, 'I'm going to ignore climate change,' you're saying, 'I'm going to ignore the best ideas that anybody's ever had.' Which is science." BOOM!
3. Big Boi forced to explain jeggings in a foreign land: Half of Outkast is very confused about why this Nordic dude is wearing jean leggings. We're just confused about what is going on.
4. Andy Samberg gears up for Shark Week: How are we going to live every week? Like Andy Samberg is the chief shark officer of Shark Week.
5. Old Spice's Battle Royale: Well, if it had to end, I'm glad it ended like this ... with Fabio on the moon, holding a blue balloon.