If you want to take a look at the unsung heroes in your company, look no further than your IT department: the people who make the tools you use for your everyday work function normally, keep your digital environment secure and deal with endless tickets asking for help with everything from hardware to software issues. People who work in IT deal with a vast range of issues in their day to day duties, so need to possess an extensive toolkit of working knowledge across a broad range of topics.
If you currently work in IT or are interested in IT as a new career path, know that the job requires you to update your skill set constantly to remain relevant. So you need to pick up some new skills as you move along (sometimes, a lot of new skills), and you need to be able to learn them and apply them at a more rapid clip than other jobs.
If you love the idea of continuous self-improvement, then there's one cluster of IT certifications that are essential to landing any IT role: CompTIA, one of the industry's most respected trade associations. The testing is rigorous, and the training required to pass the seven different CompTIA tests are usually prohibitively expensive. But the Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle is a way to get the same quality of training in a way that's affordable — and since you're learning online, and not in a traditional classroom format, you have more flexibility to break down what you're learning in a digestible way that works for you.
The bundle dives deep into the seven different sectors any budding IT specialist should know to increase their employability. These courses prep you to pass the seven different CompTIA exams, including:
- CompTIA A+ 220-901: This foundation course is the perfect starting point whether you're a newbie or seasoned IT pro: it functions as a broad overview in IT fundamentals, including installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting and more.
- CompTIA A+ 220-902: This course dives into more advanced broad-based training, including intermediary instruction in hardware essentials. You'll also learn how to conduct professional customer service and client communication.
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials CLO-001: Cloud computing became huge over the past five years, and this course takes you through its evolution and mechanics, including networks to data servicing and more.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: A universal need amongst all companies is a tailored security solution. This vendor-agnostic training shows you how to construct a system that works from end-to-end.
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-501: Learn about the latest in cloud support, cloud security, mobile device protection, monitoring tools and more.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U51: This broad overview course is a review of everything you'd need to know about general IT security — it's the perfect way to refresh on everything you just learned.
- CompTIA Mobility+ MB0-001: Most companies these days have an active mobile fleet of users to manage and maintain. This course helps you get up to speed on mobile user management, including troubleshooting, security, and networking needs.
Explore an exciting new world of IT opportunities: the Complete 2018 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle is usually $4,927, but you can get it now for $59, or 98% off.